Dragon Craft Printable for Kids00:11
Makes a fun dragon craft activity for any dragon party, knight party, or Chinese New Year celebration. You can choose which Dragon Craft file to print... Red or Green. Or make them both, like we did here!
We printed each dragon on a different style paper. The green dragon is printed on translucent vellum paper. He's actually a see-through dragon.... isn't that fun?!
Open the files in free Adobe Reader (available here).
Have fun! Here are the Free Dragon Craft Printables:
- glue or stapler
- tissue paper, feathers or glitter (optional)
- Print your Dragon Craft PDF files (above).
- Cut out the all the pieces.
- Loop the body in a paper chain, using tape or glue to secure each loop around the next, as shown.
- Attach your dragon head to the front of first loop.
- Choose a flame, if desired, to attach at the mouth.
- Fold dragon spikes where indicated, and attach to the top of every other loop, starting behind the dragon head.
- Attach dragon tail, if desired, to the last loop.
Other Embellishment Ideas:
- Add feathers behind the dragon head, and as wings to the side loops.
- Add glitter, or glitter paper anywhere.
- Cover eyes with bigger googly eyes.
- Add more colorful paper spikes or legs.
- Add a flame made of orange and yellow tissue paper.
Please share this Dragon Craft on your Pinterest Dragon Party idea boards!
Share your Dragon Craft experience in the comments below!