Spinach Spanakopita Party Appetizer Recipe15:00
Spinach Spanakopitas Party Appetizer Recipe
1 (8-oz.) softened package cream cheese
1 (8-oz.) pkg frozen creamed spinach
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoon sea salt
2 NIGHTS BEFORE PARTY
1. Thaw spinach in refrigerator for 24 hours.
NIGHT BEFORE PARTY
2. Set out pastry dough from freezer to thaw according to package directions.
6. Set pastries on a greased baking tray and cover well with plastic wrap. Chill in refrigerator 1 to 24 hours.
1/2 HOUR BEFORE SERVING
7. Preheat oven to 400°.
8. Beat 1 egg and 1 Tablespoon water together. Brush over tops of pastry pieces and sprinkle with salt.
9. Bake at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned. Serve immediately.