Elephant Baby Shower23:24
"Baby of Mine".
- Attach a kebab stick and use it for party decorations: as a lawn stake, centerpiece or cake topper.
- Print on iron-on transfer paper and make a special t-shirt for mom.
- Attach it to a 9.5"x11" envelope or a stationery box for mom to keep cards and momentos from the shower in.
- Ask guests to sign the back for a "guest book" keepsake.
- Frame it in a shadowbox for baby's nursery using one of the patterned papers as a background.
blue jello for a baby boy shower.
Then make perfect circles for cupcake toppers easily with a 2" craft punch.
View these baby shower items - and more -at www.whirligigspartyco.etsy.com